- About Us
- Contact Us
Location: Birmingham, B4
We are currently recruiting for a Site Secretary to join our new student accommodation development based in Birmingham on a Fixed Term Contract starting May 2017 until July 2018.
The duties and responsibilities of the role include the following:
1. Compiling directory of all sub-contractors on site
2. Processing and distributing mail and e-mail
3. Organisation of site based meetings (external and internal)
4. Construction of signage for site
5. General maintenance and appearance of site office, including signage of first aid representative and health and safety information
6. Administration of delivery records procedure
7. Provide the HR Department with weekly records pertaining to sickness and holidays of all monthly paid staff
8. Inform Payroll Department of all sickness and holidays pertaining to weekly paid staff
9. Collating and Forwarding of Timesheets
10. Typing of Site Meeting Minutes
11. Completing site Proforma
12. Keeping site drawings up to date and cross referencing drawing register
13. Checking and management of stationary
14. Monitoring and management of POD’s with site
• Requiring education/ qualifications to a level of NVQ 3, ‘A’ Level, BTEC National or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
• Strong time management skills
• Working knowledge of MS office applications
• Excellent communication skill
The ideal candidate will also be in possession of SMSTS / First Aid qualification as an advantage.
This is a fixed term position. Working days and hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 3pm . Basic salary will be dependent upon current level of experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive Company and to drive your career forward whilst being involved with major and exciting new projects.
The Watkin Jones Group is an equal opportunities employer.
In order to apply, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of the Recruitment Manager